AGS Consulting is a leading independent engineering consultancy firm specializing in the air movement and control industry. We are entirely independent, and by choice a pure engineering consultancy focused on providing impartial services to our clients and their projects. We are not influenced by the contracting industry. We have a proven capability in both the development of new products and the engineering systems needed to minimize order related engineering.
The need for new product development has never been greater. The regulatory environment in both the United States and Europe is driving minimum allowable fan efficiencies. Within Europe minimum allowable fan and motor efficiencies are now a legal requirement, and will become a legal requirement within the United States in the foreseeable future. AGS Consulting works with clients, identifying the gap between existing product efficiency and the efficiency required by current and forthcoming regulation. We then work with our clients to define development programs to deliver cost effective products that are compliant with current and forthcoming regulatory requirements.
The need for new engineering processes has never been greater. The air movement and control industry is under increasing market pressure to deliver products adapted to each client’s specification. The market for these customized products is progressively demanding both lower cost and shorter lead time. AGS Consulting works with clients, analyzing the engineering process from selection though to shop-floor. We then work with our clients to define and deliver development programs to capture tacit knowledge, and in so doing minimizing order related engineering and its associated costs.
AGS Consulting provides its clients with the following services:
- Definition current and forthcoming standards and their business impact
- Analysis of current products, and definition of development requirements
- Definition and delivery of new product development programs
- Definition and delivery of research programs required by new product development programs
- Drafting and filling of patent applications to protect new intellectual property
- Delivery of engineering design and analysis services clients do not have in-house
- Delivery of training in the use of computational methods
- Analysis of engineering processes, and the definition of development requirements
- Definition and delivery of new fan selection and parametric CAD engineering systems
- Delivery of training in the use of new engineering systems
- Provision of technical support, both pre- and post-order in all global regions
- Provision of technical support when entering a new market segment or territory
- Provision of technical support to resolve in-service technical problems